Project resource management solution
Successful projects are born of precise planning. Gaining a complete picture of the team’s capabilities means you can confidently hand over the work, satisfy your customers and increase your billable hours. That’s what Teambook offers you.
Optimising project completion times
With people and projects working in harmony, deadlines don’t get out of hand. Teambook gives you a visual view of project schedules and workloads, enabling you to deliver work on time and exceed customer expectations.
Intuitive and easy to use !
I like Teambook; it’s fast, intuitive and easy to use. Its design makes team planning easier and allows me to concentrate on the business rather than updating spreadsheets. The biggest benefit I’ve noticed is undoubtedly the increased productivity of our teams.
Daniela F., Aspediens
Managing highly dynamic projects
With Teamboook, project planning is easy, fluid and above all dynamic, with the ability to make changes at will. It’s as simple as clicking, dragging and dropping to assign work to anyone. You have the power to expand, reduce, split and transfer work at your fingertips.
Minimise the risk of overloading project resources
In the hectic world of work, it is essential to strike a balance between efficiency and employee well-being without overwhelming them (overwork, burnout, etc.). Overtime may seem necessary to catch up, but it’s crucial to treat it as the exception rather than the rule. To ensure optimum productivity and prevent this risk, Teambook offers you this option.
Improved management of subcontractors within project teams
By using resource management software such as Teambook, you can streamline and improve the management of subcontractors within your project teams. This promotes better coordination, smoother communication and more efficient use of resources, contributing to the overall success of the project.
Anticipate last-minute changes announced by the customer
Your customers’ projects and requirements can change at any time. Easily adjust your plans along the way, with the reassurance that it can be managed and that no one will be overloaded. Keep everyone informed by clearly communicating deadlines and urgent tasks. Give team members the opportunity to record their time and who does what.
R&D department 45 employees working on industrial projects
A lack of recognition for in-house projects.
The management of this strategic department was under considerable pressure from top management to justify the use of resources allocated to the various projects. Until then, the six senior engineers had been responsible for allocating research staff according to their area of expertise, on an annual basis.
The introduction of Teambook within the department and the introduction of a weekly review of schedules, project by project, enabled resources to be allocated precisely on a day-to-day basis. The engineers appreciated the weekly visibility and the notifications of any changes.
Teambook makes this task easier, as the plans are proposed by default and only the differences with reality are then entered manually.
With the help of the Teambook dashboard, management was able to quickly identify projects that were ‘over-scheduled’ (and reallocate these resources to understaffed projects), as well as highlighting the time spent on each project. This detailed analysis enabled management to define and apply clear rules for prioritising internal projects… and to respond to top management!
Sign Up for FREE and start using Teambook in seconds!
There are many advantages to using a project resource management solution:
- Better visibility of resources: The solution provides an overview of available resources and their use across all projects. This enables managers to better understand available capacity and make informed decisions about resource allocation.
- Cost optimisation: With a global view of resources, organisations can avoid over-allocation or under-utilisation, reducing unnecessary resource costs.
- Resource conflict management: The solution enables potential conflicts to be detected quickly when allocating resources to different projects, thus avoiding delays and scheduling problems.
To select the best multi-project resource management solution for your business, you should consider the following elements:
- Specific needs assessment: Analyse your company’s resource and project management needs. Identify the essential functionalities required to meet these needs.
- Compatibility with existing systems: Make sure that this tool can integrate seamlessly with the systems and software already in place in your company.
- Scalability and flexibility: Opt for a solution that can adapt as your business grows and your resource management needs change.
The tool encourages collaboration by offering the following advantages:
- Improved communication: teams can communicate effectively within the platform, exchanging important information about resources and projects.
- Inter-departmental coordination: The company’s various departments can work in harmony by accessing shared information on resources and projects.
- Fair distribution of resources: The solution enables resources to be distributed fairly between projects, avoiding internal conflicts and promoting a culture of collaboration.
A project resource management solution improves decision-making through the following elements:
- Real-time data: Information on resource use is available in real time, enabling managers to make decisions based on up-to-date data.
- Planning scenarios: The simulation functions allow you to evaluate different resource allocation scenarios, helping you to choose the best option.
- Performance analysis: The solution provides detailed reports on project performance and resource utilisation, helping decision-makers to assess the overall efficiency of the business.