Managing remote teams can be a complex challenge for businesses. If you’re looking for a solution to improve productivity, communication and time tracking in your team, Teambook could be the tool for you.
In this tutorial, we’ll explore how to use Teambook’s various features to manage a remote team effectively.
1. Resource planning
- Access the planning table: Open Teambook and go to the resource planning section.
- Assign tasks : Drag and drop tasks to members of your team according to their skills and availability.
- View the project: Use the interactive board to get an overview of the project and resources.
- Readjust if necessary : If you see scheduling conflicts or bottlenecks, readjust tasks in real time.
2. Time tracking
- Train the team : Explain to your members how to log their time on each task directly in the app.
- (Optional) : Use planned times as a baseline.
- Entering times and/or possibly modifying previously copied schedules.
- Analyse the data : Use the reports generated to assess profitability and identify areas for improvement.
3. Communication and collaboration
- Synchronise team calendars: the planning done in Teambook can simply be synchronised in Google Calendar, Outlook, I-Cal, etc….
- Notifications and alerts: Enable notifications for important updates, deadlines and task changes.
- Project reviews: Use the tool to organise online project reviews, where progress and challenges can be discussed transparently.
4. Reports and analyses
- Choose the metrics: Determine which metrics are most important for your project.
- Generate reports: Use Teambook’s report generation function to create custom reports.
- Make Informed Decisions: Use analytics to make continuous improvements to your team management.
5. Review and adjustments
- Evaluate performance: Look at KPIs and feedback from team members to assess performance.
- Make adjustments: Based on these assessments, make any necessary adjustments to your planning, communication or other procedures.
In a nutshell…
Teambook is a powerful tool that can make managing dispersed teams a whole lot easier. By following these steps, you’ll be able to better plan, communicate, track time and analyse your team’s performance. Not only will this optimise your profitability, it will also increase employee satisfaction and retention. At a time when remote working is becoming increasingly common, tools like Teambook are becoming essential if you want to stay competitive.